Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has nothing to do with politics or hunting please read first comment, and give me some feed back based on your experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    Good luck Dcast. Cardiac problems seem to take forever. I've been working on my newfound heart problem since last Oct.

Leave a comment:

• DSMbirddog
    replied
    Dcast, talk to the doctor. I'm sure he wouldn't have you wait that long if it was any kind of an emergency situation. Keep us posted and my thoughts will be with you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Thanks Wam!

Jhjimbo, I'm very comfortable with my daughters doctors and their skills and knowledge. My problem is I have to wait for 3 months to see them. They said it's not serious at this point, but when you tell someone they have a life threatening heart issue based off of what I read and tell them it's not serious it doesn't sit good with that person. I want to know right now! Patience is a virtue they say, but I could careless about virtue at this point!

I just want too here from someone that has had to deal with this personally themselves or immediate family member to see what they all had to go through.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Cleveland Clinic is #1 in the country for heart problems if you want a second opinion.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    No, but will pray for you and your daughter's full recovery and health!

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    As some of you already know my daughter has multiple heart conditions, and she is doing very well by the way. One of her heart conditions can be hereditary so my wife and I went and got test at Cincinnati Children's Hospital were my daughters doctors are located. We both fortunately do not have what she has, but they however found that I have a "Dilated Aortic Root". Her doctor is taking me on as a patient there because they also see adults at the Cinci Children's, but I have to wait until June 27 to see him, which is ok because he is the best in the USA for basically all things heart related. Here's my issue I broke my number one rule about the internet and started researching what it was, and now it has me freaked out I'm only 31 with a ticking time bomb in my chest! So have any of you or your immediate family members been diagnosed with this? What was the results? When did you have surgery? Was it open heart procedure? Any and all info would be great from those who have personal experience with this. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• This has nothing to do with politics or hunting please read first comment, and give me some feed back based on your experiences

This has nothing to do with politics or hunting please read first comment, and give me some feed back based on your experiences or knowledge of the situation.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad