Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been wondering for quite some time why you can't "like" a photograph that has been submitted here anymore, without doing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been wondering for quite some time why you can't "like" a photograph that has been submitted here anymore, without doing it

I've been wondering for quite some time why you can't "like" a photograph that has been submitted here anymore, without doing it on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus?: Does this irk anyone else?

Yep. If you think complaining or bringing it to the site editors' attention is going to make a difference, think again. We have been complaining about the double posting glitch for at least three years and nothing has been done to fix it yet.

Comment

It irratates me because I don't have one of those accounts, and I probaly never will.

Comment

Ditto, canhunter.

Comment

Not interested in the least about facebook, twitter, twaddle, etc.
          Sure wish the editors would pay a little more attention to their customers.

Comment

It certainly appears to me that purposely eliminating the like/dislike photos option in the site's format as it was originally designed was a clear attempt to steer users towards other ways of garnering hits. Just like the unfortunate double posting glitch. That kind of stuff is really bush league. Field and Stream doesn't need to resort to such cheap transparent crap to be competitive. Anyway, that's what it looks like to me. I could be wrong.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad