Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The trails are still pretty sloppy here in the Wind River Range of the Northern Rockies, slick ice in the shade and slush and mu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trails are still pretty sloppy here in the Wind River Range of the Northern Rockies, slick ice in the shade and slush and mu

The trails are still pretty sloppy here in the Wind River Range of the Northern Rockies, slick ice in the shade and slush and mud where the sun hits. The streams have some nice holes opening up, but the trout are still skinny and lethargic. Has Spring sprung yet in your neck of the woods?

high 60's low 70's here in GA my friend! The turkeys are gobblin' and droppin'

Comment

The Sooner State finally got some rain, but nowhere near enough to break the drought. The local reservoir is still 12 feet LOW!
      I step out my front door every morning and listen to the local "thunder chicken " ensemble greet the rising sun. I haven't taken a bird in two years. Maybe I can fool one of these local yokels! LOL!
      Asparagus is shooting up, peas and 'taters breaking ground, collards, onions and beets all looking good! Hope we get enough moisture for tomatoes! They haven't made in two years due to excessive heat.
      Temps in the 70's, sun shining! If I can just keep the "bipedal" vermin away from the roost, everything else won't matter!
      Hope your spring is "fruitful"!

Comment

We just had the last of our 10 inches snow melt away in St. Louis. Much colder than normal here lately. the yard is like walking on sponges. The only decent fishing I've heard of has been snagging for spooning at the lock.

Comment

It's sunny and 50deg here in PA and it feels great! Been a long, cold, snowy winter. Definitely ready for spring to stay!

Comment

My beaver pond is still frozen. The weather folks are calling for more snow next week. Got to love the Global Warming here in upstate NY.

Comment

54 and sunny in IN. Back to 38 monday unfortunately. Our turkey season doesn't come in till late april, and he turkeys around here are still in their winter flocks. The lake still has little patches of ice. Dock goes in next weekend even if i have to start breaking ice. The windows are open in our house to enjoy the warm weather while its here. Also in a week or two i start turnin ground, I'll be busy.

Comment

I get my boat out of storage at the marina in two weeks in northern Ohio.

Comment

Going to 75 tomorrow here in Central Alabama :-)
                  Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

Spring just hit Atlanta. I've got to get my outboard put back together and get out on the big water chasing striped bass. The sun is bright and warm, the trees are popping leaves and our cherry blossoms are dancing through the air like snow flakes.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad