Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to delete and answer? I have a tendency to accidentally post things twice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to delete and answer? I have a tendency to accidentally post things twice.

Is there a way to delete and answer? I have a tendency to accidentally post things twice.

Yes, for questions. Hit edit and delete.

Comment

Get a decent computer and not hit SUBMIT multiple times.

Comment

Small Game, most of us accidentally did a double post. It can happen to the best or to the cheapest computers.
        When you click on the orange submit button it is always best to wait at least five minutes for your answer to appear.
        Some of us are impatient.
        There is no way to delete an answer once it’s sent to somebody else’s question.

Comment

Sometimes you can get a double post without hitting the submit key a second time.
          If it takes more than a minute for an answer to be accepted, I hit the home key and re-enter the site. I usually find my answer already posted.

Comment

Hi...

When I mistakenly make a double post, it is because I didn't see the post come up in a timely (to me) manner, and hit the submit key a second time.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad