you can't see something that doesn't exist... sorry

Comment

you can't see something that doesn't exist... sorry

Comment

sorry for the double post

Comment

No but I have seen a yeti.

Comment

A friend hikes and camps in the Hoh National Forest (Washington State), and I've admired his photography. He commented that he's seen something strange in his wanderings. I jokingly asked, "Bigfoot?", and he replied, "Yes, but he was riding a unicorn." I should explain, my friend has a different sense of humor.

Comment

Fishman, I agree with Small Game Sportsman.

My cousin Jay is a real Bigfoot in life and has a size seventeen inch foot. I have to share story with you guys.
              Years ago during a crowded midnight mass on Christmas Eve, Jay and his three tall brothers walked into church five minutes late. All four of them stand six foot seven inches up to six foot ten inches. When they came into church single file and walked down that center aisle everyone in church turned their head toward them in amazement. Even the priest hesitated and pulsed. It was so obvious and I will never forget the giants who stopped mass.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Saw a whole herd of them going for third helpings at the Golden Corral restaurant. Oh, you said big FOOT. Sorry.

Comment

Just real big foot prints

Comment

Heeeeeere we go!

Comment

The last Bigfoot I saw was in the Kiamichi Mountains in Oklahoma, over near the Arkansas line. He was a very polite gentleman, and helped me carry my buck down the mountain, in return for the privilege of eating the offal after I gutted the deer. Unfortunately, I had to politely decline his offer to visit his home and family for a deer gut feast and stump-water drink due to time constraints. Also, he smelled very bad. When dealing with Bigfoot, always remember, it pays to be polite. After all, they usually run about seven to eight feet tall!

Comment

Hi...

I only wear size sixteen boots...does that count...??

Comment

I have heard of a number of young hunters who scoffed at the idea of Bigfoot, and who disappeared from their treestands, leaving behind their lunch, their rifle and a line of fingernail scratches all the way down the trunk to the ground:-)

Comment

In Florida it's Called The Swamp Thing?? We did have a APE get loose some time back 1998-99 in the OKEFENOKEE Swamp in North Fl.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad