Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s have a little fun with this question. If you can be reincarnated and come back for a second time and it can’t be as a hum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s have a little fun with this question. If you can be reincarnated and come back for a second time and it can’t be as a hum

Let’s have a little fun with this question. If you can be reincarnated and come back for a second time and it can’t be as a human being. What living thing would you come back as, and why?

A Killer Whale so that I could continue to hunt.
    Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

If I could come back with the current knowledge I have, I wouldnt mind coming back as a whitetail buck. I think it would be quite a challenge lol

Comment

I would be a Bald Eagle because they eat fish and meat. Also, being able to fly around in Alaska must be awesome.

Comment

Some kind of bird, like a crane of heron. Whatever i'd be it better be graceful to make up for being clumsy now.

Comment

I gotta go killer whale too, long lives, live in family groups, very very few predators and yes they hunt.

Comment

A bird dog who is also a house pet. It's a dog's life.

Comment

Another nod as a bird, one along the lines of a eagle or a hawk.

Comment

I believe that a bull elk born in the mountains of Montana wouldn't be too bad of a deal.

Comment

I think I would be grizzly bear. They're pretty much top of the food chainin the U.S.

Comment

A Florida Panther that's a Cool Cat! No open season on them and have the run of the land.

Comment

A Bison. I could keep the clothes I currently own.

Comment

My dogs, they have a better life than most people.

Comment

Something with a short life span. Not too interested in the non-human thing. There's probably a politician quip in there somewhere.

Comment

Peregrine Falcon - i like to hunt and go fast.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad