Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming most of you subscribe to the magazine of this site, what is your favorite part of each issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming most of you subscribe to the magazine of this site, what is your favorite part of each issue?

Assuming most of you subscribe to the magazine of this site, what is your favorite part of each issue?

I enjoy Bill Heavey's column. I never deer hunt so i typically skip past that stuff and go to the small game, birds, and fishing articles

Comment

I have let F&S run out and OL will run out in Oct.13, the only Mag with Worth is Deer and Deer Hunter with 100+ pages of real info...just saying

Comment

Although I'm not much of a rifleman I enjoy Petzal's column.
        I typically read it cover to cover.

Comment

I love Bill Heavey's column. But I really read it front to back. I also like the gear reviews.

Comment

I like the first shot (photos in the beginning) I wish there were more.

Comment

I really enjoy Bill Heavey's column.

Comment

Bill Heavey's column is always the first thing I read.

Comment

bill heavey, but I also like the rifles column.

Comment

This month's Bil Heavey column was the only one I have read that was top drawer. That masterpiece exceeds his usual drivel by leaps and bounds. Petzal's rifle columns are my first read, but alas, they are usually too short....(sigh)

Comment

"Bill" ... doh!

Comment

The photos in FirstShot rarely disappoint and Bill Heavey.

Comment

Bill Heavey column is good

Comment

Petzal.

Comment

I enjoy Mr Petzal and Mr Heavey. The magazine is focused on East Coast hunting and fishing, whereas I am primarily a High Desert, and Rock Mountain hunter. Enjoy reading of Eastern Whitetail deer and turkey hunting, areas I have little experience. My fishing interests are mostly Western fly fishing and deep sea fishing. However do chase tarpon and bill fish off Florida.

My main interests are keeping taps on folks on this venue where I feel have developed friends.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad