Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What wouid you rather watch boxing or MMA? Are you over 35 or under?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    Neither, I just go watch the fight behind the local cowboy bar if I want blood sport and I was 35 a quarter of a century ago.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    LOL! Back in the day, MMA was called "Saturday Night" on Hay Street in Fayettenam, NC......

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    MMA! Much more exciting and athletic especially before UFC went to only three rounds, but it still takes stamina to go at it for 3 rounds the way they do. I was a wrestler and love watching the ground and pound! Under 35

For the MMA fans which is your favorite? Pride, UFC, WEC, etc...

Leave a comment:

• smallgamehunter25
    replied
    MMA. Under 35. Rugby isn't half bad either.

Leave a comment:

• small game sportsman
    replied
    under 35, MMA

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Over 35,....NASCAR..Boxing..Curling While sipping Shine.

Leave a comment:

• cb bob
    replied
    I used to enjoy boxing, but there haven't been many fights to get excited about in a long time. I've been 35 for 19 years now.

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    I'd rather watch paint dry and I'm WELL over 35. Don't like to watch people beat the snot out of each other for money.

Leave a comment:

• sdboy
    replied
    well under 35 and personally I prefer a good MMA match simply because it incorporates many different fighting styles. I enjoy boxing as well. it really comes down to whether you like a pure fight (MMA) or if you like the more "chess like" style of boxing.

Leave a comment:

• mike0714
    replied
    A good fight is a good fight and a bad fight is a bad fight there is no way around it. Both have there nuances. MMA is faster, more active, and harder while boxing is slower, more wearing down your opponent, and rougher (i have done both for years) but I don't have a favorite. A good fight in ether is better than the other.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Boxing is a brutal sport, but I got hooked on it at an early age. Over 35.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Boxing if two good heavyweights are matched up. A little over thirty five. MMA is a sure cure for insomnia.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    I prefer MMA, but don't go out of my way to watch. Well beyond 35.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Boxing and I saw the Ali and Smokin Joe fight with my Dad (on TV).

Leave a comment:

• JustTakeMeHunting14
    replied
    MMA under 35

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad