Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how you would enter the tattoo contest, or if they even still have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pslh AKA Bag of Hammers-
    Whatever your reasons for having tattoos, they are yours and now I am sure you will never forget the personal experiance that led you to such insanity, or, were you in fact under the influence of a mind altering substance when you aquired your permanent body disfigurement? The fact that you have them and the incoherance of your post refering to me as an ass speaks volumes about you. I am sure if you live long enough, you will regret your decision to have your body inked, but I am not sure you will live long enough if you persist in insulting persons you have no knowledge of. Have a nice day.

Comment

Pslh What you do to yourself is of little or no concern to me. The only reason for our posts are that ANYONE with a modicum of intelligence that is considering a tattoo gets the WHOLE story. My middle child is a surgical nurse. He would tell you that in the most sterile hospital there is the opportunity for life threatening infection. This is with optimum equipment and highly trained personnel. If you on the other hand want to go to a rented store front. Have some creation who doodled really good in High School. Inject metal oxides into you that are not even used in house paint any more. All this to commemorate an experience in your life you can't remember any other way. Well more is the pity.

Comment

PS There is one more health concern that you might want to take notice of. You will most likely need an MRI sometime in your life. Tattoos react to the heavy electromagnetic and radio waves that you will be bombarded with. The tattoo will heat up causing a first or second degree burn and blurring the ink. Larger circular or loop tattoos and tattoos around the mouth and eyes are extremely troublesome. Tattoos with black and red colors are also a problem Since there are no FDA rules regarding the composition of the ink the techs are going in blind. If you are getting an MRI make sure you tell the Doctor how stupid you were in the first place. So he can figure the hazard vs the benefit.

Comment

PS There is one more health concern that you might want to take notice of. You will most likely need an MRI sometime in your life. Tattoos react to the heavy electromagnetic and radio waves that you will be bombarded with. The tattoo will heat up causing a first or second degree burn and blurring the ink. Larger circular or loop tattoos and tattoos around the mouth and eyes are extremely troublesome. Tattoos with black and red colors are also a problem Since there are no FDA rules regarding the composition of the ink the techs are going in blind. If you are getting an MRI make sure you tell the Doctor how stupid you were in the first place. So he can figure the hazard vs the benefit.

Comment

Car,l i know and understood the risks i was taking when i got my tattoo and i understand that some people have had a bad experience with infections and such when they got one. 06 i only used the reference ass because you used the reference that everybody that has a tattoo is dumb as a bag of hammers. I got a tattoo because its my body and if you never decide to get one then thats you, im not going to judge people on every little thing they do or dont do.

Comment

Pslh If I may play the advocate for a minute. Both WAM and OH-SIX both paid a price to keep America beautiful. Some of their friends and people they admired might have paid a higher price. They are not playing at being "Holden Caufield" rather just trying to keep this land on the right road. My parents came to America in the late 30's. They were Bavarian Catholic and the idea of tattooing was given for free and held a whole different concept. Just be happy by their grace saying or doing something dumb does not get you a visit by a bunch of unpleasant people. For now Happy Saint Pat's to one and all!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad