Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest home run hitter of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the greatest home run hitter of all time?

Who is the greatest home run hitter of all time?

Hank Aaron hit the most home runs without using any drugs. He has my vote as the best.

Comment

Isn't there some Japanese guy who belted more homers?

Comment

Ted Williams gets my vote. I also think he's the greatest hitter ever.

Comment

I also know that others have hit more home runs but I still vote for Williams, he was a bad a$$

Comment

Myself in little league. And Hank Aaron. In that order.

Comment

Shear #s its Josh Gibson, a ball player that raised hell in the Negro Leagues back in the 20's and 30's

Comment

They say Josh Gibson was so fast he could turn off the lights in his bedroom by flicking the switch by the door, and be in bed before the lights went out.
                And he wasn't the fastest guy in the league either.

Comment

The greatest Japanese baseball player of all-time, Sadaharu Oh compiled a .301 lifetime average while setting records for home runs (868) and RBIs 1,967 and winning two consecutive triple crowns in 1973 and 1974. In 22 seasons, from 1959-80, he was a nine-time Most Valuable Player. Oh also holds the Japanese single-season home run record (55 in 1964). Copied from h.ttp://www.500hrc.com/500-hrc-articles/all-time-japan-league-home-run-leaders.html]

Comment

Lou Gehrig only played seventeen years before his body broke down with that horrible disease. He hit 493 homeruns in those years. What if Gehrig played healthy and had a full career in baseball.
                    WHAT IF!

Comment

Ted's my man.

Comment

Before his personal life got out of order, Ken Griffey Jr. sure was on a great pace. Especially for how young he was.

Comment

And then there was Preacher Roe who, in twelve major league seasons, hit exactly one home run.

Comment

I think Griffy Jr. was the most pure baseball player to ever play the game, even more so than Mantle, and Mays. He was fun to watch.

Comment

The Babe.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by FirstBubba
                                One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference....
                                Today, 11:54 AM
                              • Voter Fraud
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by 99explorer
                                Wisconsin Recount Demanded By Trump Boosts Joe Biden's Margin Of Victory.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-b...052116343.html
                                Today, 11:54 AM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by Pmacc60
                                Oh you need not worry about those extra votes, the court found no basis for Trumps claim. They are just mere allegations ! Just ask 99....
                                Today, 11:50 AM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by crm3006
                                Apparently, the Pennsylvania state legislature has said "Wait a damn minute!" After all they are the legislature, and according to the Constitution,...
                                Today, 11:28 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X