Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a pile of antlers laying around i wanted to make some novelty type items out of them i was thinking bottle cap openers or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a pile of antlers laying around i wanted to make some novelty type items out of them i was thinking bottle cap openers or

i have a pile of antlers laying around i wanted to make some novelty type items out of them i was thinking bottle cap openers or key chains. does anyone know where i can buy the bottle cap tops that screw in? so i can screw into the antler and glue. or of any other cool items i can make?

Lamps, chandeliers, hanging lights, wall sconce, candle holder.

Comment

Lamps, chandeliers, hanging lights, wall sconce, candle holder.

Comment

Try www.woodcrafts.com or www.knifekits.com

Comment

Hi...

Knife handles would be one usable item. Also holders for ferro rods.

Comment

you can make pens, duck calls, pizza cutters, knife handles, and these are all kits that you can get at stores like Woodcraft.

Comment

If you have any left over pieces. Give them to your dog. They make excellent chew toys and are healthier than raw hide.

Comment

Buck rattlers for next season?

Comment

Andrew you might want to take a look at www.woodcraft.com They sent me an E-mail saying the hardware for Mach 3 razors, shaving brushes, stands for razors and brushes plus coffee scopes for your Espresso machine. Are all on sale.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad