Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help create a new generation of gun safety and responsibility advocates! A few of my friends and myself have started a new chapt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help create a new generation of gun safety and responsibility advocates! A few of my friends and myself have started a new chapt

Help create a new generation of gun safety and responsibility advocates! A few of my friends and myself have started a new chapter of JSA at our high school. JSA stands for Junior State of America. It's basically a club that is set up for congressional style debates. These debates help prepare tomorrow's leaders, today. My friends and I are all hunting and fishing every weekend that we do not debate at conventions, and so I'm sure that we all share similar beliefs on this site. My friends and I change the way that hundreds of the other participants in the club think, because of the amount of exposure we've had to the outdoors. We have written countless bills to debate on regarding conservation, land management, and preservation, and presented them in front of literally hundreds of our peers. Please help us continue this trend, and kindly donate for all of the dozens of expenses that must be dealt with. See first comment for details. And as always guys, anything will help. Thanks

I have set up a “gofundme” website that you all may donate to. It’s an online donation site that is completely secure and safe. You can donate with a credit or debit card, and just a few minutes of your time. Really guys, anything will help. My friends and I really do help make a difference. We have managed to get many of our mock bills passed by hundreds of kids that would not have earlier voted for or understood what we all as American sportsmen stand for. Here is the link to the page. Thank you all so much.

www.gofundme.com/297h48

You may also find it interesting to read the few paragraphs I wrote about the club itself. It goes further in-depth than I mentioned.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad