Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few hours ago a bare footed woman and her male friend stole a police cruiser in Camden, New Jersey. The Camden policeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few hours ago a bare footed woman and her male friend stole a police cruiser in Camden, New Jersey. The Camden policeman

Just a few hours ago a bare footed woman and her male friend stole a police cruiser in Camden, New Jersey. The Camden policeman stopped another vehicle and while he was checking the credentials of the other driver these two idiots jumped inside his car and drove over the same policeman breaking both of his legs. The New Jersey Camden Police pursued the suspects in stolen police cruiser over the Ben Franklin Bridge into Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Philly police stopped the stolen Camden police car and while arresting the man the bare footed woman jumped into a Philadelphia police car and stole it. After a wild car chase through Philadelphia the Police apprehended the woman and took her into custody. Maybe our heroes in blue should start taking their car keys out of the ignition. You can Google this story because every news station in the area is covering the story. The story may go national. Has anybody ever heard anything as crazy as this, where a bare footed woman has stolen two different police cruisers back to back, in two different states? www.ydr.com/.../police-chase-2-after-cruisers-stolen-philly-nj

This is one news link.
    www.ydr.com/.../police-chase-2-after-cruisers-stolen-philly-nj

Comment

Sorry Guys, this is the correct link, listed below.
      Remember, these same police who are protecting everyone. I think I would rather have my guns, instead. LOL

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/03/05/female-leads-police-on-wild-chase-in-stolen-cop-car/

Comment

Isn't still pretty cold in the northeast to be runnin round bare footed?

Comment

People live there lives like there in a movie. Except this movie isn’t going to end pretty for theses guys. The Law really hates being made a fool of.

Comment

So Gary, do you think it's funny when police officers are injured or killed in the line of duty? Your comments seem pretty callous to me.

Comment

Hey Jerry, what are you talking about? I never said it was funny or callous. Please, don't put words in other people mouth. Thank you.

Comment

Gary, here are your remarks that seem calloused to me, repeated verbatim: "The Camden policeman stopped another vehicle and while he was checking the credentials of the other driver these two idiots jumped inside his car andd drove over the same police man breaking both his legs." "Maybe our heroes in blue should start taking their keys out of the ignition." "Remember, these same police who are protecting everyone. I think I would rather have my guns, instead. LOL."

I have been a sworn law enforcement officer for fifteen years and have never seen any officer shut his car off while engaged in a traffic stop. It would be impractical to do so, because the stopped driver would have such a headstart if they decided to take off whhile the officer was approaching their car.

I feel your comments are at best Monday morning quarterbacking and at wost a disservice to law enforcement officers whonever know if they are going to be injured or lose their lives anytime they work their shift.

Comment

Jerry, you should ease up a little. Life is too short.

I have two family members who are police officers.
                  One is a Detective and other one is a Corporal in a very large police department. I’m an Associate member of the FOP and I pay yearly dues. I am not a police officer but I joined as an Associate member to support the police.

Two police cruisers were stolen by a bare footed woman. All I said was “maybe” the police should start removing their keys out of the ignition. How many other criminals and car thieves watched the same news story on television? If a bare footed woman can steal two cars maybe they can also. Don’t forget there always copycat crimes. This is very embarrassing for the police, but it is still news. I understand this story hurts you because you’re a member of the law enforcement fraternity. It still news and I am entitled to my opinion. Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Comment

Jerry, many politicians today have told people that they don’t need guns for home protection because you have the police.
                    Many gun owners in this country would rather have a gun for home defense instead of waiting for the police to arrive. By the time the police get there you could be dead and the murderer could be long gone.

Comment

Gary, I'm glad yoou're a member of the FOP. This story didn't hurt hurt me, but I still think your remarks are uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just disagree with yours.

Comment

Jerry, there still another twist to this story. What in God's name will the police department tell the Insurance Company? The car insurance company will not appreciate that they have to pay for an accident claim, because keys were left behind in the ignition.

Comment

I can't speak on the insurance issue, my department is covered through the State of Missouri, and as far as I know, we haven't had any problems with claims.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad