Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard about Forrest Fenn the "millionaire" who supposedly buried millions of dollars in gold the Rockies? He said yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruisedsausage
    replied
    Wish I had more time and money cause I think I know where to start the search for this.

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Guess we know who flunked geography. No Rocky Mountains in Pennsylvania. Pffffft! :-D

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    If the treasure is supposedly buried in the Rockies, there are quite a few states that can be ruled out as hiding places.

Leave a comment:

• Has anyone heard about Forrest Fenn the "millionaire" who supposedly buried millions of dollars in gold the Rockies? He said yes

Has anyone heard about Forrest Fenn the "millionaire" who supposedly buried millions of dollars in gold the Rockies? He said yesterday its above 5000 feet so PA is out as a hiding place

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad