Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite gun?

What is your favorite gun?

I like the family Remington 870 20 gauge for small game and turkey, and my H&R Handi-Rifle .444 rifle for deer.

Comment

Remington 700 BDL custom deluxe in 30-06.
      Remington 1187 premier 12 ga.
      S&W model 29 44mag.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 300 yard .22lr
        by fitch270
        I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
        Today, 01:40 PM
      • 300 yard .22lr
        by jhjimbo
        Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
        Today, 11:28 AM
      • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
        by jhjimbo
        I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
        Today, 01:28 PM
      • Cheaper Than Dirt
        by jhjimbo
        Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
        Today, 12:21 PM
      • Reply to Trump
        by Ontario Honker Hunter
        So Trumpish. Everything is about looking for dirt. Or making it up (e.g. the "birther" crap). The guy couldn't win on his merits ... because...
        Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X