Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite gun?

What is your favorite gun?

A Browning High Wall in 30-06 with a Burris 3x9 scope. Followed closely by my Colt Python.

Comment

It's the one I have in my hand at the moment, they all have there usefulness!

Comment

a 155 self-propelled. Yea, I'm being a smarty. rifle, Marlin 1895 .45-70 with a big loop lever, revolver, blackhawk .41 mag, shotgun almost any side-by-side.

Comment

The one I need at the moment.

Comment

Pretty much everyone I do not have which the list is long considering I own 4!

Comment

My Browning P-35 Hi-Power made in Belgium in 1976. It has adjustable white-outline sights and Pachmayr wrap-around grips.
              If I could only keep one gun, this would be it.

Comment

That's like asking a parent to pick their favorite child.

Comment

all things considered (including price) for rifles I love the new(ish) browning x-bolt, I love my super red hawk .454, practical shotgun gotta love the 870 superman, and all around fun gun the saiga 12 is hard to beat for straight up firepower and shock and awe

Comment

My Winchester mod 70 in 300 win mag.

Comment

I've been asked that question in the past, and it hasn't gotten any easier to answer it simply. There are rifles I reach for more often than others, and several of them are in my profile photos, but I reach for a Winchester Model 70 in .250 Savage or a Model 94 in .30-30 more often than not.
                      Favorite handgun? My favorite autoloader would be the Kimber .45ACP, and my choice for a revolver would be a K-frame .38 Special.
                      Favorite shotgun? An over/under 20 gauge or a Rem 870 in 12 gauge.

Comment

Mine is a Ruger Vaquero, original style, stainless, .45 colt. I did a trigger job on it and it's smooth as silk to shoot. :-)
                        Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

My favorite is a Browning Challenger .22lr that i bought in 1965.

Comment

I have a lot of favorite guns, some expensive, some cheap, some sentimental. But if i was forced to only have one rifle, one shotgun, and one handgun from my collection it would be:
                            Rifle:Ruger 77 RSI
                            Shotgun: Browning Citori superlight feather
                            Handgun: Ruger Blackhawk

Comment

Browning Superposed 12 ga. (Belgian made) Fave shotgun,
                              Savage 11 7mm-08
                              Colt Python .357 mag.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad