Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    A squirrel with a .22 rifle, or a rabbit with a Remington 11-48 12ga. Can't remember which. I was about 14.

Leave a comment:

• PAShooter
    replied
    A pheasant at about age 10, shot it with a Rem pump model 29 full choke. I still have that gun.

Leave a comment:

• Bioguy01
    replied
    red squirrel

Leave a comment:

• Mibasshunter
    replied
    A woodchuck during my first turkey hunt. It was the only thing we ended up getting...

Leave a comment:

• Mathiashunter
    replied
    A forked horn muley buck with my Dads .30-06.

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    probably a squirrel or bird or something. I cant remember the cronilogical order of which I killed them. When I was real young, im talking 6 or 7 maybe younger, I was out shooting my toy bow when I saw a muskrat and started stalking it. Before I could get to it the landowners dog ran it down and through it against a tree. I ran over and stuck an arrow in its back. You would have thought I was fred bear the way I carried myself the rest of the day. I was the great white muskrat hunter for a week. Ive come to the relization that the dog killed the muskrat and I just put it down. But the story is a good one. Not to mention funny. Ill never forget that.

Leave a comment:

• small game sportsman
    replied
    squirrel

Leave a comment:

• ALJoe
    replied
    Squirrel

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Probably a chipmunk, to christen my new rifle.

Leave a comment:

• LostLure
    replied
    Just like Pray hunt work, a partridge on they fly with a 20ga. Cant remember how old I was maybe 12

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    Squirrel.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Phipps
    replied
    Spruce Grouse with a sling shot.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I shot a groundhog off an oil tank with my Sears .22 bolt action. Not sure how old I was. Maybe 10?

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    Mine was a squirrel---one of the few things I was ever able to kill with my .410

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    A rabbit with a sling shot at about the age of 7. I felt terrible to see it dead but felt better when my grandmother made it the feature entre' at dinner that night.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad