Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, anyone know some good projects involving a blowtorch? I bought a one recently for a specific use, but bought way too m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, anyone know some good projects involving a blowtorch? I bought a one recently for a specific use, but bought way too m

Hey guys, anyone know some good projects involving a blowtorch? I bought a one recently for a specific use, but bought way too many propane cylinders for it, and can't think of any good projects now. Thanks for any suggestions, and I would especially appreciate any outdoor-related uses.

Creme Brulee.

Comment

Sounds tasty, though I've never actually ate any. Haha, good suggestion!

Comment

They make a good way to melt lead. You could make lead head jigs, fishing weights, or even projectiles for black powder muzzleloaders.

Comment

If you do have a lot. They make a single burner portable cook top. Good and clean for back yards and picnics.

Comment

If you do have a lot. They make a single burner portable cook top. Good and clean for back yards and picnics.

Comment

Burning fence rows and prarie grass. Singe your deer after skinning to remove excess hair.

Comment

Go get yourself a welder and start making some bow stands.

Comment

When camping, cheat and use it to start the fire. No one said you have to be a boy scout all the time.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad