Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here know what a Milermore bird is? Let me know what you think and I'll post the answer tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here know what a Milermore bird is? Let me know what you think and I'll post the answer tomorrow.

Anyone here know what a Milermore bird is? Let me know what you think and I'll post the answer tomorrow.

What stinks?

Comment

Down here there are two types of this odd creature. One sticks its head into the sand of sand bars along rives and creeks and whistles out of its...er, how to say it...Butt...

The other, although disputed by regional biologists as the same species, will fly in ever tightening circles until it disappears. Presumably disappearing into its own rear... shall we say portal...

Fecal material from this bird is reputed to have a terrible odor.

Comment

What the heck are you talking about Shane. Are you CRAZY.

Comment

I'm lost now, like a ball in high weeds, with no air.
          I/we need an answer Del, please.

Comment

ok i didnt read any of the other post before i answered this, ok a Milermore bird is a rare type of bird that when it gets scared it gets real skidish, and runs around looking for a hole in the ground, when it finds a hole it sticks its head in the hole and whistles through its butt and you can hear it for a mile-or-more.

Comment

Beekeeper and kolbster got it right!!! My father used to tell that one when I was a kid growing up in central Florida.

Comment

Like a fox.

You don't want to be around when they "whistle". WHEW!

Comment

"mile or more" Geez do you guys ever rest!
                  What a hoot.

Comment

Agreed with kolbster and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad