Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My family is throwing around the idea of getting a dog. Probably wont happen but there is a small possibility. I would like to g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ncarl, It sound like Redfishhunter is describing a Construction Manager which in charge of the overall project and coordination, then you have a General Contractor with their field superintendent and so on. Anyway you would be in charge of everything with the project. It is alot of responsibility and long hours with good pay. If your good with organization you can make it a long way in that career field. I'm the office female dog drawing the plans for projects, I'm hoping one day I can get into that position or project management. The only thing I have working against me is I'm the only one here that can use Architectural Desktop 2013, any drawing program for that matter. I also have age and computer smarts holding me back too. Anyway you would be calling yelling at me when you have a problem if you become a CM so take it easy on the designers!

Comment

Dcast, how important are computer skills? I suck with programs like inventor or most computer programs for that matter.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad