Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soliciting opinions of tires for my truck. I would like ones good for the road and light use on a farm/possible muddy dirt road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit4Luck
    replied
    I'm on my 2nd set of Firestone Destination LE's on my 04 Chev Suburban. Ride like a dream on the highway and reasonably good bite off road in the mud...just not too muddy. Got over 60K miles out of the 1st set - 2nd set holding up well at around 35K miles already.

Leave a comment:

• beers123
    replied
    Firestone Detinations AT have never had a problem love them

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    I have good luck with BFGs A/T on my Ford F-250 4X4, almost NO Road noise and super in the sand and mud here in Fl....275/75/18"with 58,000 on my first set,now working on my next set of BFGs A/T.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    I have 265/70/17 10 ply tires called Feirce Attitudes they are made by dunlop. They are a little on the agressive side, but do the trick on the dirt logging roads in northern Maine. They have been down probably over three thousand miles of them and regardless of the shale on the hills, ive yet to have a flat with them. I probably shouldnt have said that though. Now im going to have to go find some wood to knock on. Im not superstitious but who wants to chance it.....

Leave a comment:

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    You may want to consider Cepek's Mud Country and Toyo's Open Country tires because they have performed well on my Toyota 4WD V6.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    I have Cooper AT 3's on my truck. They ride good on the road but still hold pretty good on the muddy dirt road to my hunting camp.

Leave a comment:

• Soliciting opinions of tires for my truck. I would like ones good for the road and light use on a farm/possible muddy dirt road

Soliciting opinions of tires for my truck. I would like ones good for the road and light use on a farm/possible muddy dirt roads, etc.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad