Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an creature that has eluded you, weather it be four legged or finned? Maybe a tag you drew but were'nt able to fill, or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an creature that has eluded you, weather it be four legged or finned? Maybe a tag you drew but were'nt able to fill, or

Is there an creature that has eluded you, weather it be four legged or finned? Maybe a tag you drew but were'nt able to fill, or a fishing trip that you were skunked on? If not, what is your bucket list hunting or fishing trip? Home state or across the world. In shore or off shore. What would it be?

Tuna 0 for two!

Comment

My nemesis has been the Forest Sitatunga. Two unsuccessful trips each to the jungles of C.A.R. And Cameroon. To give you an idea how lousy I am most folks seem get one in two or three days. Mentioned here earlier am currently planning a return match this Spring to Cameroon. Kindest Regards
      PS Don't feel too sorry for me, am pretty lucky, at least when it comes to hunting

Comment

Killed a small bull elk but still want one over 350. My retirement gift to me will be a moose hunt. Not sure where though still planning. As for fish a good deep sea adventure tuna or such some thing that will be good on the grill. I still

Comment

I had a pack of wolves run into a brush patch in a coulee. with no way out. I sat and waited for a shot all day, I walked around the brush and never could see them again, to this day I have no idea how I did not see them, I could not find tracks out and I never heard them in there. It was a small enough brush patch that I should have seen them.
          I have never seen a mountain lion, and I have even hunted them with dogs.
          I have never shot a bull elk. I have taken a lot of cows and calves, but never a bull.

Comment

While deer hunting in Alabama I was able to see dozens of hogs. They were quite annoying really. After the deer hunt was finished, I set out for hogs for a day and was completly skunked. Never saw or heard a one. Other than that, I would love to take a bull Elk some day.

Comment

So far I have eventually been successful with each of the species I have hunted. Mulie/Whitetail, Elk, Bear, Turkey. Mule deer was the only one I scored on first hunt.
              I would really like to hunt moose in Alaska/Canada.
              For the fishing a tarpon is on my list of fish I would love to catch.
              And a bass over 10lbs.

Comment

I have yet to find bigfoot.

Comment

Pmacc60- What kind of Tuna are you targeting? I fish for bluefin here in the gulf of Maine and it is the ultimate rush. The only problem with catching them is that it really did put a damper on catching most other species for me. If you get the chance though, man is it worth it!!!

Comment

Happy Myles, from your photo's and what posts ive read of yours, I would have to dig very very deep to find pitty for you. Jealousy is another story all together. Good luck on the up coming hunt, I hope to see Sitatunga in your photo album in the near future.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my Maine moose tag... 8 years and counting...

Comment

Sorry 10Jo- ive drawn two of them...

Comment

This is gunna be my year!

Comment

I had to give up on the biggest whitetail that I have ever seen. I spent the most exciting five minutes of my life while he was challenging me and my bow from five feet away. He stomped snorted and blew snot all over my left arm. Sweat dripped off my nose as I anticipated him killing me dead with that perfect high and wide 16 point rack. His wide and muscled brisket looked more like an angus steer than a whitetail. I didn't get him on that outing and hunted him relentlessly for weeks. I was hunting in South Dakota and think he was just visiting from across the river in Iowa where I couldn't hunt.

I still have a large tarpon on my bucket list but have already had most of my dream fishing adventures.

Comment

Swamp buck or son or grandson of swamp buck. I have never seen him in hunting season yet.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad