Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite outdoor knife?

What is your favorite outdoor knife?

i have a woodsman knife from Buck Knives it didn't break the bank and works well.
    hope this helps!

Comment

My Shrade Uncle Henry LB7 lockback folder with 3 1/2" blade, no longer made in the USA.
      It is almost identical to the Buck 110 Folding Hunter.

Comment

Buck 110 folding hunter

Comment

I change knives based on the expected day's activities. When hunting pigs, I carry a Cold Steel 'Boar Hunter' for finishing a wounded animal and a Cold Steel 'Mini TAC Skinner' for gutting. When hiking, I carry the Cold Steel 'Bushman'. When canoeing or when I need concealment, it's the Spyderco 'Saver' serrated. For working it's a cheap lockback folder.
          Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

I carry a Buck 110 lightweight folding hunting or a Buck 110 regular weight during most seasons but during deer season I carry my Outdoor Edge folding flip blade that my wife got me for Christmas. It has a nice skinning blade plus the gutting blade plus a nice sharp folding saw in the case. It comes in a nice case that you can carry on your belt, but I carry mine in my backpack.

Comment

Buck 110 or Cold steel lite hunter.

Comment

I'm with Pig Hunter. I always have a XX Case in my pocket, but carry everything from a full sized machete to a 4" drop point, depending on expected use. My hunting box has about a dozen different models of knife, from handmade to large folders, plus a folding saw and a 13" hatchet. Again, just depends on what I am doing, hunting, expecting on any given day.

Comment

I mentioned on other posts several knives I use and or enjoy. But after giving it serious thought, there is one knife I never go anywhere in the world without, and that is my Leatherman Tool. Of course there are many variations and other brands to choose among, but it has performed so many important tasks for me and members of various parties I cannot begin to relate them all.

Comment

Cold Steel Master Hunter, but it's a tough choice. I like a lot of knives.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad