Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the ammo shelves in the stores still empty in your part of the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the ammo shelves in the stores still empty in your part of the country?

Are the ammo shelves in the stores still empty in your part of the country?

I walked into the local Gander Mountain store today, and found that the handgun ammo shelves had been replenished. No 9mm Luger, except some premium self-defense stuff, but I picked up some Winchester "white box" .45ACP ammo at $35 for 50 rounds of hardball.

Comment

Neither Cabelas or Gander Mountain in my town have much .22 ammo on the shelves

Comment

I'll be checking again soon. Hopefully more stores are following suit and limiting the number of boxes per purchase so the hoarders aren't getting all the ammo.

Comment

I have been reading about shelves being empty and saw it first hand yesterday. Northern Maryland,Southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware has very little.

Comment

Just handgun ammo, .22's and .223's, most everything is on the shelves, not in great quanities but some is there. That is in eastern WV.

Comment

Depends where you are in Maine. Nearer the cities, and the big box places, are prettty near picked over. In the small town gun stores, they either have it on shelf, or can get it for you in just a couple of days.

Comment

Sarge, same here in Indiana. I have been looking for .22 for weeks and nobody has any. Luckly i shoot more shotshells than anything and there are plenty of those around at usual price.

Comment

My shelves are not empty, but the stores are slim pickings.

Comment

Just bought a case of waterfowl loads for next year to beat the 15% price increase.

Comment

Smart man WAM, I probably ought to follow suit.

Comment

Things seem to be calming down in MN. There are even unmolested piles of .223 and .22lr. Not in the variety and quantity from before the panic but things seem to be turning around.

Comment

There were .22 Shorts in abundance on the shelves of my Gander Mountain store, but the only .22 LR ammo was snake loads.

Comment

dry and picked over like bones.

Comment

Having a hard Time with Supply for the Demand 2 Box MAX-Per Person on Range and 1 Box walk-in(Hand-Gun Ammo)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Presidential Debate
                                by crm3006
                                Just a heads up, bandicoot. creepy joe's handlers are well capable of canceling the debate on the day it is scheduled. Nothing is too lowlife for dem...
                                Today, 01:10 PM
                              • Presidential Debate
                                by jhjimbo
                                Mark your calendar, Tuesday, 29th from The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio. Sleepy Joe and Donald Trump. Get your popcorn ready for the show.
                                09-24-2020, 08:40 AM
                              • Reply to The Horse Race
                                by crm3006
                                BH75R: " Is there anything that turkey will not believe from yahoo ?"

I don't think there is a lie outrageous enough that the bandicoot...
                                Today, 12:58 PM
                              • The Horse Race
                                by rock rat
                                There are lots of things making this a hard race to predict. Pollsters do their thing and mostly they show Biden up over where Clinton was at this time...
                                Yesterday, 09:43 AM
                              • Reply to How Do They
                                by crm3006
                                jhjimbo- If you go to your profile and then to account, you can put them on the ignore list and you won't see their posts. I have 27 "bots"...
                                Today, 12:46 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X