Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was in Cancun Mexico on vacation. Sitting on the beach with a lukewarm Sol, my wife and her parents watched the meteor that hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in Cancun Mexico on vacation. Sitting on the beach with a lukewarm Sol, my wife and her parents watched the meteor that hi

I was in Cancun Mexico on vacation. Sitting on the beach with a lukewarm Sol, my wife and her parents watched the meteor that hit Russia fly over. Anyone here in the US see the meteor?

That one actually hit in Cuba. It was reported briefly. Another burned up over California. They are supposedly coincidental to the one that missed earth yesterday but I do not see how.

Comment

Jay, I hope you did some fishing with a charter boat while you were down in Cancun. You could fish for the big boys, Striped Marlin and Sailfish.

Comment

The only thing I caught was a buzz!

Comment

We caught the Sol buzz in Cancun also. Very addictive. Wish I could buy it here at home, we can't find it locally. Red

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
            by Ontario Honker Hunter
            Har, har, har. I need a life? Just shooting geese and pheasants doesn't constitute a life? Oops, you forgot about big bucks every year, African animals,...
            Today, 01:58 PM
          • 16 Years
            by jhjimbo
            So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
            Yesterday, 09:20 PM
          • Reply to Another New Upper
            by jhjimbo
            What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
            Today, 01:16 PM
          • Another New Upper
            by DakotaMan
            Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
            Today, 12:54 PM
          • Reply to Another New Upper
            by FirstBubba
            Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
            Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
            Today, 01:12 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X