Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is more an intuitive question. Why is Joe Biden, for that matter all politicians always smiling. My answer is the first pos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is more an intuitive question. Why is Joe Biden, for that matter all politicians always smiling. My answer is the first pos

This is more an intuitive question. Why is Joe Biden, for that matter all politicians always smiling. My answer is the first post.

My feelings are that the majority have their background in the Law profession. Language is very important and they feel the vast amount of common folk are illiterate or child like at best. Why else would Mayor Bloomberg want to ban a 16 oz. soda. Do we not know what proper nutrition is. How else could then President Clinton look America squarely in the face and say "I did not have [email protected] relations with that girl". He did tell the truth, in a court the charge would have been S*d*my. A retired politician once told me we do not lie. Rather we use "imaginative misdirection of a perceived topic for the benefit of the common good". They don't lie we just don't understand.

Comment

I always thought he was always smiling because he didn't know he was ignorant.

Comment

I think of it as a sh*t eatin grin, not a smile.

Comment

He receives an annual salary of $230,700 plus benefits for doing nothing.

Comment

Every time I see them smile, I wait to see if a slithering, forked tongue is going to come out between their teeth.

Comment

99E,
              Direct Hit! LOL

Comment

99 is spot on! Were paying him almost a quarter of a million dollars, giving him a 9,000sq ft house, and flying him all over the world. You'd be smiling too... Beyond that, he's accomplished ticking off nearly every GOPer and still being one of the most protected men in America.

Comment

And Obama's "soak-the-rich" tax increase kicks in at $250,000. How nice!

Comment

Alright, I'll go for the obvious. Ignorance is bliss!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad