Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you seen good 2A bumper stickers lately? Saw one that said, "IF YOU COME FOR MY AR, YOU BETTER BRING YOURS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol Krusty
    replied
    Read one today that said

"This house is protected by what some consider an assault weapon.
    If you come to take it, I suggest you find good cover".

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    "THE OWNER OF THIS VEHICLE IS ARMED, AND THERE IS NOTHING INSIDE WORTH RISKING YOUR LIFE FOR".

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I saw a great sign by the back door of a building that said, "IF YOU ARE FOUND HERE AT NIGHT, YOU WILL BE FOUND HERE IN THE MORNING."

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Saw a license plate once that said: NUM1HO. Yep for real. How that got through the DMZ I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Krusy, that one is my favorite!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    "THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE IN AMERICA IS THE GUN FREE ZONE"

Leave a comment:

replied
    Gary, friend gave it to me. I think I saw it online later, don't remember where. Mr. Google can probably help. Regards............

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    Looks like armedliberal forgot the question.

Leave a comment:

• armedliberal
    replied
    By the way, up there above, I do not doubt your experience with fat girls.

Leave a comment:

• armedliberal
    replied
    I have one on my truck that says Cold Dead Brains, and another that says Annoy a Republican use Facts and Logic and another that says Keep Millions out of Work to put One Man out of a Job and one more that reads Republican get elected by saying government doesn't work, then spend their time in office proving it.

Leave a comment:

• Ol Krusty
    replied
    "If its tourist season, why can't you shoot em?"

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    007, It sure does "sums it up nicely". I would love to have a few of those bumper stickers. I would give those out to the family members. Where did you get it?

Leave a comment:

replied
    I have one on my truck that says "Pro God, Pro Life, Pro Gun, Anti Obama", sums it up nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Don't put to much CO2 in the atmosphere with that head of yours !-) Gore is watching!

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    OH, even though you and I are politically polar opposites I would proudly share the proceeds with you! That is one of the truest and funniest 2A bumper stickers I could think of! +1

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
    by FirstBubba
    I've been throwed, tossed, kicked, pawed, bit, fallen on, shat upon and laid in a cold March rain with no shirt on to dig a breach birth foal out of a...
    Today, 04:28 PM
  • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
    by Ontario Honker Hunter
    New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
    06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
  • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
    by 99explorer
    The COVID-19 virus is the third leading cause of death in the United States.
    Donald Trump is not concerned about it.
    Open up the country for...
    Today, 04:25 PM
  • Reply to The End
    by fitch270
    I'll continue to check in but I'm not wasting my time looking for something interesting.

I received the latest F&S issue yesterday,...
    Today, 04:18 PM
  • The End
    by Ontario Honker Hunter
    This site is officially in the toilet and flushed dry. It's a shame. Used to be a great place to find product reviews and exchanging information and stories...
    Yesterday, 02:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X