No announcement yet.

If you could only hunt with one of the feald and stream users who would it be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only hunt with one of the feald and stream users who would it be

If you could only hunt with one of the feald and stream users who would it be

Happy Myles

Comment

buck hunter, small game sportsman, or Ontario honker hunter. any of these would do just fine.

Comment

The one who is Paying for it;0)

Comment

Happy Myles but WAM comes in second

Comment

Not fair limiting to one individual, as any attempt would leave someone out. WAM and his merry band of elk hunters like Beekeeper and Del would be right at the top. Someday Buckhunter and I will share an adventure besides the SCI Convention. Know I could learn. A lot about marksmanship from Dakota, and the beat goes on.

Comment

ok top 5

Comment

redfishhunter one thing good about being a old fart is you can't remember what ticked you off so I don't remember and I would be glad to hunt with you but as my buddy used to tell me, "hunting with the Conservation Officer is like sleeping with your sister"., whatever they meant by that. I would like to hunt with just about anyone who respected the game they hunted and the laws that governed them. I guess that will be with me as long as I live. I cherish every day that I have left to hunt because I know that there will not be as many as there have been. I have always thought I would like to hunt the Cape buffalo so I think that Happy would be the man to guide me.

Comment

There are so many usernames on this website, that I like. It's hard just to choose one.
                  If I ever wanted to push game from a large valley. I would set up a table with four chairs at one end, and I would be locked and loaded at the other end. I would invite Hoski, 1stBubba, Whitetail Freak and Ontario Honker to come to that table at first light. When those four started to yell, shout and debate with each other, every living creature inside that valley would run by me in fear. LOL

Comment

Sarge, I would be honored to hunt buffalo with you. I am seventy five, have slowed down a lot, but still hunt buffalo. Remember the old saying, "high mileage, but good maintenance". When I arrive in camp , I let everyone know I am one who abides by hunting regulations and rules of conservation , and now is the time to discuss these issues, not later. Kindest Regards

Comment

I wrote a [email protected] literary masterpiece for an answer, but the #@%^& site wouldn't let me submit it. C'mon WAM, let's pick four or five more and go hunting and forget about this site.

Comment

country road, This has happen to most of us. It's always best to copy your comment first, before you submit it. If "obscene" comes up, you will lose it all.

Comment

I enjoy just about everybody on this website, there just aren't too many sour apples on this website. But I'd enjoy hunting with 99E, WAM, Sarge, and if he is still around Beekeeper.

Comment

Beekeeper is still around, just not on the blog often. I spoke with him early this morning. He is just busy as, how shall we say it, a bee...

Country Road,
                            The problem with hunting season is that it is just too darn short!

Happy Myles,
                            Del is our standard bearer this year. Lance and I are off to a new spot north of Grand Junction this year, but we might be back on the old spot next year. Beekeeper is sitting this one out.

Comment

Redfish, Thanks for the kind words. Id be honored to share a field with you. Id like to share a field with most everyone else on this site for that matter. yep, have to go with the majority here. You all are just to good to pick from. In addition to just hunting, after a few responses from santa in regards to my recent baitcasting questions I think I could learn an immense amount of knowledge about fishing from him.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad