Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small memorial to former Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle. He was i believe the most highest decorated sniper in U.S. Military hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small memorial to former Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle. He was i believe the most highest decorated sniper in U.S. Military hi

A small memorial to former Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle. He was i believe the most highest decorated sniper in U.S. Military history, and an American Hero. Please no comments or bad opinions of the man. He protected this great nation. Thanks. -Jack

In in interview on O'Riley he was asked if he felt bad about killing the enemy. His reply was that he only felt bad because he couldn't save more American and Iragi soldiers lives. I can't believe some of the negative remarks that some people are making. I am proud to call him a fellow veteran. May he rest in peace.

Comment

A true american the world is a lesser place without him!

Comment

I also am Proud to call him a fellow Veteran.
        RIP..Chris Kyle.

Comment

I read his book about a year ago when it came out. He was an outstanding individual. Anyone who would have anything negative to say would do well to read his book and actually learn something of him. Im also proud to call him a fellow veteran. Rest in peace Chris Kyle

Comment

Chris Kyle was a great American, and a patriot of the finest type. His tragic death is a loss to our Nation, and the world. RIP, Chief Kyle.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad