Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well dog my cats---that was actually a good Super Bowl game. Was that your team that won?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Harvey's "So God made a farmer" was a nice touch.

Comment

OH Looking back I believe this was the only time any one took umbrage. Any way My Bad and please accept my Apologizes.

Comment

I liked the Jeep commercial honoring the veterans even if Oprah did narrate it.

Comment

The "farmer" commercial was the best part of the whole show. Great, true sentiments and wonderful photography.

Comment

country; Farmer was the best one. Paul Harvey's voice was a flash from the past.

Comment

Ray Lewis is a hypocrite. Proclaims his Christianity after the game yet he was involved in the stabbing deaths of two people in Florida and has fathered 6 children from 4 different women. People treat him like some kind of hero because is can make tackles and dance. Decline of morality in this country is sickening.

Comment

Very pleased the Ravens won. My home team is the Cardinals (yeah, I know), but have been a Ravens enthusiast since one of our great players (Anquan Boldin) was traded to Baltimore. Many of us Cardinals fans were hoping at a chance to pick up Flacco, since he's taken so much heat the past few years. Not going to happen after this season.

By the way, if Flacco would have had anything less than that outstanding performance, Boldin would have been MVP. As it was, it was a close decision.

Boldin, we miss you. Larry Fitzgerald REALLY misses you.

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

Game was pretty good. 49er's QB is going to be something else after some time, boy can he throw.

Now fellas don't get me wrong, I like the female form just as much as any other red blooded American male...but in my younger days, I used to spend real money to watch attractive females scantily dressed strut around...now it's on primetime TV!
                    (skip all that, guess I'm just dating myself)

Comment

We was robbed!!!!! It was a great game. And so very close. That is how I like ‘em-- nail biters.

I just went to the Washington post and reran the link to “And God made a Farmer”. That was a class act.

Comment

I agree with you Jay, Lewis should be in prison.

Comment

I agree with Sarge and Jay. He was the sole reason I wanted the Ravens to lose. Karma always catches up with you, so I'm just waiting to see what will happen to him in the future. Especially with the these new allegations of illegal supplements. The only reason he says he is a man of god is because he isn't in prison.

Comment

It is sad that the 49er coach Jim Harbaugh was whining like a baby, because the referees blew a possible holding call on Crabtree. The game is over, there no game under protest, take it like a man, and show some class. You lost to a better team, a better quarterback and a better coach your Brother John.

Comment

I have to agree with Dallas A.McWhorter on this one men who get joy from watching other men in tights have problem.

Comment

AAM and Dallas, I guess you two guys didn’t see all the hitting in the Super Bowl. There are a lot giant guys out on the field. Their arm width is as wide as your calf on your leg. Football is the number one American sport. More people watched the Super Bowl, then anything else on television. Sponsors pay three million for one commercial. Maybe you guys were watching the 49er fans? They live in San Francisco, and they all had tights on.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to New Things
                                  by PigHunter
                                  Matt, I may also do an e-bike conversion on my old Specialized Hard Rock 21-speed. That would make it easier to get to some stands quietly. Been looking...
                                  Today, 10:07 AM
                                • New Things
                                  by MattM37
                                  Some interesting stories in the recent Fur-Fish-Game. Canoeing down rivers to hunt for wild boars, and stalking streambanks to hunt muskrats. Are...
                                  Yesterday, 07:14 PM
                                • Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                                  by PigHunter
                                  I blocked you because of your politics. Got tired of your half-truths and exaggerations.

You are so right about my conscience, it keeps me...
                                  Today, 10:03 AM
                                • South Dakota leads the way.
                                  by labrador12
                                  South Dakota didn't lock down. South Dakota continued with open schools. South Dakota even held the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. South Dakota maintained...
                                  02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
                                • Reply to New Things
                                  by PigHunter
                                  Jim, I appreciate the advice. But the original topic of this thread is about hunting and fishing. Are you planning any kind of new hunting or fishing...
                                  Today, 09:52 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X