Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well dog my cats---that was actually a good Super Bowl game. Was that your team that won?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well dog my cats---that was actually a good Super Bowl game. Was that your team that won?

Well dog my cats---that was actually a good Super Bowl game. Was that your team that won?

I was just rooting for a good game. And it was a winner!

Comment

The power failure, and the long delay sucked. Quarterback Joe Flacco was the game's Most Valuable Player. He was fantastic out there, and making great passes. The first half was a blow out game, but the 49ers came back, making it a great game.

Comment

Pretty good game but who would have thought NFL stands for "No Fvcking Light". Best commercial the Dodge Truck So God made a Farmer.

Comment

Great game! The long delay allowed for a leisurely steak dinner without misssing much. Two 'Bama boyz held up that inside Raven line --- Cody and Upshaw

Comment

NO~~~Almost that Holding in the End Zone the 9ers would had won. BoHoo

Comment

For this old Baltimore boy it worked out just right.

Comment

9ers blew it. Pour game management and simple youthful mistakes by Collin Kapernick cost them the game. I was pulling for the 9ers. The only team dirtier
                and sketchier than the Ravens is the Raiders.

Comment

Other than the thugs playing dirty, the silly celebrations after each play, the coaches making a fool of themselves on the sideline and the officials not throwing a flag the last two minutes, it was good.

Comment

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a snoozefest like the first half indicated. I didn't have a dog in the fight so the outcome didn't really concern me. It was nice to see AL represented well with a few guys from Auburn and Alabama. What concerns me is the complete lack of sportsmanship. Everyone is spending way to much time planning their next celebration dance. Just play football and quit trying to get an invite to Dancing With the Stars. The God Made a Farmer comercial left a few tears in my eyes. So true.

Comment

Note that the Ravens had 10 players from the SEC vice 6 on the 49ers.

Comment

what a way to out for lewis

Comment

Huber, you ass! You have been warned about your filthy mouth before. There is a line, we all know where it is, and you walk over it on a regular basis. Kids and ladies are on here. Grow up and knock it off ... or leave.

Comment

I thought it was a great game after the power came back on. I'm a Giants fan, so the winner didn't matter much to me, but I found myself rooting for the Ravens in the second half. Too bad for Jacoby Jones, if he back that kick off after the power outage, people might remember what a great play it was.

Comment

I thought it was a great game after the power came back on. I'm a Giants fan, so the winner didn't matter much to me, but I found myself rooting for the Ravens in the second half. Too bad for Jacoby Jones, if he ran back that kick off after the power outage, people might remember what a great play it was.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad