Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anybody else on here written a long comment, and had it erased because of "obscene language"? that's just what happened to m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody else on here written a long comment, and had it erased because of "obscene language"? that's just what happened to m

has anybody else on here written a long comment, and had it erased because of "obscene language"? that's just what happened to me. i wrote like a 10 line comment on the crossbow or compound bow question, and it erased the whole thing and said it contained obscene language. i'm not able to get any of it back. and it did not contain any bad language whatsoever. that ticks me off really badly.

I've had the same happen to me. Word to the wise, don't say ticks. LOL

Comment

Reid,

I answered with a long post to one of Dave Petzel's posts on Neanderthal Hunters a while back. I used the term "Homo Sapiens" (proper scientific term) and my comment was flagged for "offensive content" and not allowed to post. It really hacked me off too. Sensorship can be ruthless, a lesson to those who desire someone else to look out for them...

Comment

Just watch what you say anything can be taken offensivly . I have not had that done to me before, but it looks like I will have to be careful.

Comment

I had one disappear, and I have no idea why. Now, when I finish writing, I select and copy it in case it g

Comment

Bunch of potty mouths! :P LOL

Comment

OHHH! i said ticked off. that's what did it.

Comment

Yes I have had it happen. Lets see if this gets through.... San Francisco

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad