Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugg, Yesterday marked the end of goose season for me. Thats the end of my fall/winter hunting season I regularly take part in. W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugg, Yesterday marked the end of goose season for me. Thats the end of my fall/winter hunting season I regularly take part in. W

Ugg, Yesterday marked the end of goose season for me. Thats the end of my fall/winter hunting season I regularly take part in. Who else just isn't ready to hang it up till spring turkey? What do you guy hunt in February and March and how do you hunt them?

I usually hunt bushy tails and bunnies but coyotes have recently been on the hit list. I've been seeing lots of hogs lately too so I may take up hog hunting to pass the time.

Comment

Crow, it is great shooting. If you like goose, you should love crow.

Comment

Coyotes and foxes for me. Crow hunting is hot. Working on my fishing boat too to get it ready for spring. I'm looking for a place to hog hunt too. So much to do and so little time!

Comment

I have a house full of kids for the youth duck hunt tomorrow. I told them I was a little mad cause I get to go but cant have a gun! Its worth every second to see these kids hunting. From the age of 8 to 15. Just hope we have enough shells. The way I figure the ducks in the freezer cost me about 250.00 dollars a pound!! LOL

Comment

how and where do you crow hunt?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad