Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last spring or summer outdoor life wrote a big article about pigeon hunting. These guys had full body pigeons decoys and mojo do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last spring or summer outdoor life wrote a big article about pigeon hunting. These guys had full body pigeons decoys and mojo do

Last spring or summer outdoor life wrote a big article about pigeon hunting. These guys had full body pigeons decoys and mojo doves out and the pigeons were decoying like ducks. I looked it up on youtube and it looked like a blast. Has anyone here ever done something similar? Goose season in winding down here in my state and Id like to try it if you have any tips.

I used to go to local farms and jump shoot them, loads of fun, miss it.

Comment

I used to shoot them too and we ate them right along with doves. They are challenging to shoot but there generally aren't enough of them to enjoy lots of sport. I took up crow hunting as something similar. There are tons of crows and they are actually more challenging to shoot. Get an electronic call and an owl decoy and get at it.

Comment

I used to love shooting pigeons over decoys with my dog. Its a great way to use up lead shot that you can't use on ducks anymore in your 16 and 20 ga guns.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad