Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewylouie
    replied
    I just hope the 49ers don't win. I don't really like either of the teams, but I enjoy getting together with my friends and family. I also just like watching football (and the commercials are always funny). I also do enjoy the food.

Leave a comment:

• 1ojolsen
    replied
    Jets should get Alex Smith next year.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    I dislike the 49ers But my Money is on Them(GO JETS)Lol

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    The 49ers kicker David Akers is coming off a regular season that was, to put it charitably, uncertain. It was so uncertain, in fact, that as recently as New Year’s Day the team was looking at Billy Cundiff, who was cut by the Washington Redskins in early October. Akers had double-hernia surgery last February and led the league with 14 missed attempts in 2012. Most recently, he missed a 38-yarder — indoors — in the NFC championship game against the Atlanta Falcons.
    I still say he is the weakest link.

Leave a comment:

• canvasbackhunter
    replied
    Really, i feel the only way to get through the game is to go to a party.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Explorer, the secret is to tape the football game, and watch it later. You miss so many things on tv when your at a Super Bowl party with family and friends distracking you.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The secret to enjoying the big game is to avoid the Super Bowl parties, edit the commercials and the half time show out, and then watch it with the sound off.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Who is playing, again? Sounds like a four hour snooze.

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    At the average cost of over $133,333.33 per second for commercials, the people that sell commercial time during the game will be the big winners. Therefore the game itself is just a filler to pass time between the commercials. I will be watching the game but I will also watch the commercials. I do have to admit that a few of the commercials in the past like the Bud -- Wise -- Er frogs and the Miss Budweiser boat incident still stick out in my mind while the events of the game itself have long been mostly forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I pick Baltimore to win this game for the retiring Ray Lewis.

Leave a comment:

• Safado
    replied
    I'm with Gator Fan...I'm picking the Ravens but cheering for the 49ers.

Leave a comment:

• themadflyfisher
    replied
    Ravens by a touchdown. Final score 17-10.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The Ravens win, and Joe Flacco is voted MVP.

Leave a comment:

• small game sportsman
    replied
    I got the ravens

Leave a comment:

• ableskeever
    replied
    I pick the cushiest chair in the house that will fit a cooler next to it

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad