Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have Field & stream Gun Safe Model E24 MB, I was hit was Hurricane Sandy and my safe was under water. I seems that base of the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Field & stream Gun Safe Model E24 MB, I was hit was Hurricane Sandy and my safe was under water. I seems that base of the

I have Field & stream Gun Safe Model E24 MB, I was hit was Hurricane Sandy and my safe was under water. I seems that base of the safe does not want to dry out and I am getting rust on my rifles. Can you tell me how to solve the problem.

I would take the guns out of the safe, and leave it open with a fan blowing into it for a day or two. Put a bag of rice in it after that to get rid of the remaining moisture.

Comment

FYI, Field and Stream the magazine is not related to Field and Stream the product line.

Comment

I would put the guns in a LOCKED room an leave the safe like next to a portable heater

Comment

Keep the guns somewhere else until the safe is dry.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad