Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how often do you guys get new guns? how often do you sell guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how often do you guys get new guns? how often do you sell guns?

how often do you guys get new guns? how often do you sell guns?

I like to buy when the extra money is laying around and about selling I never will.

Comment

some people never ever sell guns. some people don't keep a gun for 6 months.

Comment

When finances permit, I purchase one firearm a year and I occasionally sell (or trade) one before I purchase another. When times are lean, I sell...and I agonize over every sale. There are several "keepers" that have survived a series of lay-offs in the past 20 years. Time seems to have refined my choices. The remaining rifles and sidearms are trusted performers.

Comment

Like others I buy when I have the extra cash, or when I find a deal that is just too good to pass up. I have sold one handgun in order to help with the purchase of another, but will never sell any of my rifles or shotguns.

Comment

i sell vary very few, and like everyone else said when there is extra money(if there is such a thing) or when i find a deal that is to good to pass up.

Comment

I try to buy a new gun about once every two months. But a used unregistered gun I try to buy about every week or two.

Comment

when i get the money.

Comment

What a coincidence. I got a Mossberg 12 gauge pump for my 8th grade graduation. I bought a 308 Win. last year from a friend, because I needed a bigger elk and deer gun beside the 6mm Rem. I had.

Comment

I usualy buy one gun a year and I have never sold or traded any of my guns.

Comment

I try to buy a gun every chance I can but rarely buy rifles or shotguns anymore. I have what I need for what I hunt, .243, .308, 12ga MB 835. I do sell guns if I don't need them. Got rid of my 44 mag, and my Browning O/U. Gave my 7mm Mag to my Dad. I like pistols more than long guns. Next purchase will be a 1911, hopefully soon. Then the challenge will be finding ammo.

Comment

As finances permit, being a lefty I usually don't sell one when I find what I'm looking for....

Comment

about every four or five years i get a new one and i trade one in if i dont use it that much.

Comment

When the economy was better, I'd buy a couple a year. I've only sold guns I didn't have a use for, or because I didn't like their performance, usually to help pay for another gun. Lately I've had to be content with what I have.

Comment

I buy guns every once in a while but never have really sold any of them except for one of my shotguns.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad