Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What it Worth: Remington Mod 700/BDL in 6.5Rem Magnum in 98% made in 1970..NO Scope, came in a Trade for a Used Ruger 77MkII 243

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What it Worth: Remington Mod 700/BDL in 6.5Rem Magnum in 98% made in 1970..NO Scope, came in a Trade for a Used Ruger 77MkII 243

What it Worth: Remington Mod 700/BDL in 6.5Rem Magnum in 98% made in 1970..NO Scope, came in a Trade for a Used Ruger 77MkII 243Win, you tell me and I will set that Price on the Tag.

I did not check the Net or Blue book, This Rifle came from Montana, This Old Boy just moved here to Florida.

Comment

Tree
      About $650 if you can find someone who wants that caliber!

Comment

That's not a popular caliber so it may be hard to move that rifle.

Comment

Unless a Remington collector walks into the shop, I doubt you would get more than $500 for it.

Comment

I guess my initial thoughts are out of this realm as I was going to say that it should sell for somewhere around $1000, possibly more??? Finding a buyer might be a bit of a chore. In fact you might have the best luck selling it on GB or similar, as the people looking for this will be far and few between.

Comment

Blue book value is $800 at 98%. My brother tells me it was only manufactured in 1969 , BDL 24" barrel. He told me they were rare, about 1500 manufactured.

Comment

I would like to have one of the Rem 660 in 6.5 Rem Mag, but the Model 700 dosen't interest me.

Comment

This Rem/700 BDL has a 22" Bbl. made(1969-1973) I have Priced it out for $480.00 on Special/with Two-1/2 full Boxes of original Remington Ammo. Thank you All.

Comment

Better than great price. Interestingly, almost all of these rifles were made in 1969, 1558 of 1584. They were sold up to 1975. Too bad your not in my area, it would sell fast.

Comment

I saw the post on your remington 6.5 and I am interested in buying it. Please email me at [email protected] yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                        I did not check the Net or Blue book, This Rifle came from Montana, This Old Boy just moved here to Florida.
                        If there is a 700 BDL Remington in a 6.5 mag available and decent shape I am interested. Even a 350 mag from the same time in the BDL
                        If you cant find a way to contact me here, leave a contact method of any kind here and I will check back. I will need confirmation of existence and shipping through an ffl is preferred to MY FFL, of course
                        God Bless

Comment

I'm not sure if my replies are showing up but I'm interested if it's still around.

God Bless

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad