Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time in NFL football history, that two Brothers each coaching separate teams, will play against each other in the Super Bo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time in NFL football history, that two Brothers each coaching separate teams, will play against each other in the Super Bo

First time in NFL football history, that two Brothers each coaching separate teams, will play against each other in the Super Bowl. John Harbaugh is the head coach of the Baltimore Ravens and Jim Harbaugh is the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers. My question is who is going to win the Harbaugh Bowl in New Orleans on February 3, 2013?

The way the Ravens beat New England, I'll take older brother John in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Ravens. I do not like the niners.

Comment

But I'll put my money on Harbogh

Comment

Does anyone really care? Not me....

Comment

i really didnt think the ravens had it in them to take out brady and the patriots, but they did it. they had a much harder road to the super bowl then the 49ers did...my money is on baltimore, but well have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

I don't care for the 49ers! But my money is on them.

Comment

WAM, to bad this game is not your Alabama college kids. The NFL is a man's game.
                I'm also taking the Baltimore Ravens.
                The Ravens have a better defense and their quarterback Joe Flacco is from Audubon, New Jersey.
                Put your money on the New Jersey guy.

Comment

I don't like Jim HARRR-BAWWWW. I don't like Colin Kapernick, mostly because I can't read his arm tattoos because I don't have a good TV.

I hope that Kapernick pokes himself in the eye while doing one of his "kiss the bicep" celebrations and has to come out of the game. The backup, Alex Smith, enters the game but only throws left handed and calls out the plays for his cadence.

"FRANK GORE, LEFT SIDE, TRAP! On TWO! HUT, HUT!"

(He ends up with a QB rating of 0.7 for the game, which causes Dallas, Kansas City and Phildelphia to become interested in him for the next season. Instead, he announces that he has been named as the next coach of the Oregon Ducks and learns to use Twitter.)

Somehow though, SF has the chance to win it with 3 seconds left...but Akers whiffs the field goal attempt...three times. Not wide to the left, wide to the right, too short, but whiffs. As in his foot misses the ball. He is not invited to the SF after-game party, but then remembers that he wasn't invited anyway. He takes a job for UPS and finally delivers, doubling his wage for the year in the process.

Baltimore is crowned champions and Suggs insults all the teams in the NFL in the post-game. Harbaugh benches Akers for next year and tries to start Capernick at kicker instead.

Now that would be a game I'd watch.

Comment

Colin Kaepernick (San Francisco) is the only quarterback I've ever seen penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct (spiking the ball on the playing field after running for a first down).

Comment

See, Gary? I was right, nobody cares. The 9 prior responses were from only 6 people.

The Crimson Tide could probably beat either team....LOL

Comment

WAM- You never gave my Super Bowl question a chance. Your were the third person to comment and you said "Does anyone really cares". Who in God's name will make a comment on football, after you threw under it under bus like that.
                        I was the first person to comment on the Alabama football team winning the national title. If I would of said who really cares about kids playing football in college. That post also would of been tainted and many wouldn't of answered it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                          by PigHunter
                          I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
                          Today, 02:16 PM
                        • Cheaper Than Dirt
                          by jhjimbo
                          Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                          Today, 12:21 PM
                        • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                          by fitch270
                          I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                          Today, 01:40 PM
                        • 300 yard .22lr
                          by jhjimbo
                          Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                          Today, 11:28 AM
                        • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                          by jhjimbo
                          I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                          Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X