Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having to 'sign in' on a daily basis to this blog? All my settings are correct on the computer but something has cha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I have the same issue and I send the Online Editors to fix it for me!!!

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    I only have to sign in about once a month or something... but it keeps me signed in otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Jim,

I find that if I click on one of the emails F&S sends out to access the website it will ask me for a PW. If I go thru my favorites no problemo.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    If you go on everyday it will remember your user name and password. If you don't go on for a few days it will not let you get on without your user name and password.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    I use firefox, and there are settings in that and internet exploder to "keep me logged in". It should be another little box just below where you log in.

If you have security (like Vista or Win7 settings) that purge all cookies/authentication when you close the browser then you can change that setting.

And I think it does reset every week or so anyway. So you will have to log in occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    it's okay jim. some stuff just doesn't go your way. just be glad that we have this site. it's my favorite website and provides information from people all over the USA to cover the information wants of everyone who asks a question.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Sorry about last post I'm just pissed.
    I'll tell you guys what, I changed internet providers and went to att u-verse. If they come knocking on your door tell them to stick it. I have no advantages with them and their tv, just problems.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    You guys don't understand. I know that crap about computer memory and I know about favorites. It's when I try to post a comment I have to sign in every day for the last three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Ed J
    replied
    I use the favorites also. click on it I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    My computer does it for me. Can't remember the pw 'cause haven't used it for ages. Just ad F&S to your favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    yeah me too rabbit. i sign in once every week or two, no big deal. it's not noticeable, and when i log on i don't anticipate having to sign back in. no big deal.

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    I have to sign in about once every two weeks, whether I sign out or not.

Leave a comment:

• Anyone else having to 'sign in' on a daily basis to this blog? All my settings are correct on the computer but something has cha

Anyone else having to 'sign in' on a daily basis to this blog? All my settings are correct on the computer but something has changed.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad