Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys hunt anything in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    I continue to shoot varmints as opportunities permit from early spring to mid autumn.

Leave a comment:

• tuna0410
    replied
    Hogs are the big thing to hunt in NC in the summer... But most of us tend to switch to hunting fish.

Leave a comment:

• Safado
    replied
    Hogs and coyotes

Leave a comment:

• scratchgolf72
    replied
    crow season opens in august for me...if the opportunity arises i hope to get back to CO in july to shoot prairie dogs.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I hunt any wildlife that steps or flies in front of my motion trail cameras. I check the trail cams every two weeks. After the spring turkey season ends, hunting stops during the summer months for most hunters.
    I think the summer months are time for my better half, my wife. She is great when it comes to all my outdoor activities, and I choose not to be a hog. I take her to the beach, go on picnics, walk on trails in the woods, go canoeing, biking etc.

Leave a comment:

• 1ojolsen
    replied
    I hunt deer all year long but I only get to shoot them in the fall.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    It wouldn't be summer without some woodchucks to challenge the sniper in all of us.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Bear (aug 27th-nov 24th), coyotes (all year) as long as it's not to hot for the dogs to run), expanded archery whitetails (sept 7th-dec 14th), bluefin tuna (June- October), Brookies (April-dec), salmon (April-dec), stripped bass (June-sept), large mouth (April-oct), smallies (April-oct) Maine lobster (year round) I think that covers it for warm weather fun.

Leave a comment:

• Mdhunter1
    replied
    cans and groundhogs.

Leave a comment:

• Montana
    replied
    coyotes, prairie dogs... do quite a little fishing as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mibasshunter
    replied
    I hunt me some bass and panfish

Leave a comment:

• Brock Holloway
    replied
    Hogs and coyotes

Leave a comment:

• habben97
    replied
    coyotes. excellent time to use a bird distress or fawn bawl. coyotes also like to eat turkeys in the summer.
    ground hogs and skunks are also legal in the summer, at least in IL

Leave a comment:

• thehunter98.6
    started a topic Do you guys hunt anything in the summer?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
    by crm3006
    Pity party alert! The bandicoot got his feelings scratched again, and is wallowing in self pity! Life must be hard, for a snowflake. ...
    Today, 10:35 AM
  • Trump
    by Danbo
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
    04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
  • Reply to Trump
    by 99explorer
    Name-calling must be very gratifying to those without other resources.
    Today, 10:24 AM
  • Reply to Rip -rbg
    by crm3006
    romney will talk big, and vote how he is told to. Should he vote against the confirmation of a Trump appointee for SCOTUS, he will never again be elected...
    Today, 10:22 AM
  • Rip -rbg
    by fitch270
    2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
    Yesterday, 09:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X