Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gun control rants and rumors are swamping the Answers section. Once in a while has been okay with me but this really is get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is overwhelming then do not click on the posts, just pass them up and go to a "hunting" or fishing related one. This is the site I like to enjoy to rant, get advice, and see what is going on in other parts of the country. Gun control is a hot issue right now so I would expect that to be the main topic of discussion amoung my fellow hunters.

Comment

To all concerned Gentlemen on this site You are correct. Dragging out that dead horse and beating it is getting old. BUT you have to admit we are all like thinking and this topic affects all of us. Just be glad you have this global uncensored means of communication. Think what a difference it would have made in the 1940's. That's why it was the First Amendment. And it beats the [email protected] out of a Big Foot hunt.

Comment

Carl - What we all thought was a dead horse after the Heller and McDonald decisions is now coming back to life in the aftermath of the Newtown shooting.
        Political opportunists (Andrew Cuomo etal.) are jumping at the chance to exploit the ignorance of the general public about firearms.
        Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

Comment

99 You are correct. My wife and daughter mused why some of these very rich girls don't know how to exit a car without showing their Hot Pocket. Like the old saying goes "any publicity is good publicity".

Comment

The National Rifle Association and every firearms owner in this great country is on "Red Alert". Every night the television talk shows are talking against guns and banning certain firearms. The Gun Control nuts are fired up and the anti gun politicians are drafting new laws to ban guns and large capacity magazines, to be put on the Congress floor for a vote. Somebody may post a similar question on a possible gun ban or a new gun law, but the answers that come into that post, are very educational and well worth reading.
            There is a great chance we could lose the freedom to collect and shoot our legally owned firearms.
            The United States Constitution and that Second Amendment freedom, separates us from from any other country in the world, including Canada.

Comment

My problem is that the Constitution is the supreme law here in America, (if you're like me then God's law is supreme) but these politicians in Washington think that they're God's greatest gift to mankind. And they think that everybody will be "safer" if they make new gun laws or ban certain guns but meanwhile these politicians are protected by 20 guards who HAVE guns. Why should these politicians be able to protect themselves and their families but we citizens can't?! It just infuriates me that these people think they're so great and all knowing and know what is best for us. I've said it a few times before but, I'll support gun control when these tards stop trying to take guns from good law abiding citizens and start trying to get guns out of criminals hands. I mean they're called criminals for a reason and that reason is because criminals don't follow the law! My rant is over.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to MSM Lying
                by WA Mtnhunter
                Well, Q apparently ended with a whimper, if it ever existed at all.....
                Today, 01:02 AM
              • MSM Lying
                by jhjimbo
                The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court...
                01-17-2021, 03:58 PM
              • Reply to Apologies
                by fitch270
                It’s a meme old man, quit being such a wet blanket.
                Today, 12:21 AM
              • Apologies
                by Pmacc60
                I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                Yesterday, 08:22 PM
              • Reply to Apologies
                by 99explorer
                Fitch -
                It's not the 1,000 guests that they are worried about.
                It's the Trump crazies that stormed the capitol building two weeks ago that
                Today, 12:07 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X