Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gun control rants and rumors are swamping the Answers section. Once in a while has been okay with me but this really is get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gun control rants and rumors are swamping the Answers section. Once in a while has been okay with me but this really is get

The gun control rants and rumors are swamping the Answers section. Once in a while has been okay with me but this really is getting redundant. Rather, it's overwhelming. An outdoors forum should kinda try to stick with the outdoors as much as possible. The furnace is hot enough on the gun control issue over in the Message Boards section. "What say you" we try to keep that issue over there as much as possible?

Believe it or not, OH the gun ban issue will affect hunting and needs to be talked about every chance we get. You let the anti gun crowd ban one gun, bullet, or magazine, they will try to ban them all. This issue will have major repercussions for people all over the world. People will lose jobs, and more people will be hurt when they are unable to defend themselves from thugs whether they ski masks or a business suit. Benjamin Franklin said it best: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety".

Comment

Just because you guys already lost the battle up north in your country, let us fight our battle while we still can here in America.

Comment

I hear what you're saying OHH, but lots of folks don't read that section becuase of all the trash talking and attacking going on. I read it, but have checked out and signed off for posting there, as have others. Notice that the same four or five posters are always flaming each other.

Sourdough Dave is right.

Comment

This issue is of great importance to every American sportsman.
          It deserves frequent discussion in the most prominent section of out forum, esp. when it involves current events.

Comment

The Constitution means more to some than others. One of the reasons I came back to live in the US after working in Canada was the gun issue. I love the Canadian North, but I could never live in Southern Ontario. I can't believe that I was stupid enough to not get out of NY before now. Wives will do that to you.

Comment

I've said my piece against the grain, I'm gonna shut up for a while and no be rude. I would keep it in the 2nd Amendment section of the website. However guns rights are directly tied to hunting and this site.

Comment

I remember being in a duck blind with my dad and uncles in the fifties talking about WWII. They didn't talk about the war but they talked about why they fought. That was part of my introduction to the 2nd Amendment. All those NYers are gone now. Some of these young guys might want to know how important it was back in the day. Bald eagles were extinct, but people were proud of our Constitution.

Comment

The only thing that bothers me is the knee jerk do something even if it's wrong attitude of our law makers. On the plus side I commend them not spending my tax dollars. It would be expensive to provide the armed protection their children enjoy in schools.

Comment

Honk-
                    I've got a better idea. You obviously don't like what is being said here, don't agree with the other posters a lot of the time, and think you are smarter than everybody on the forum, right? So.... Go find you a Canajan blog, and be smarter than anyone there!
                    Problem solved.
                    PS-Kindly be so good as to take snafu/kookknot/whatever his name is this week, with you. Have a nice day!

Comment

Honk

You have no idea just how little I care about your Canuck concerns.
                      I really think '06 has a tremendous idea. Maybe you should try it!

Comment

"...Once in a while has been okay with me..."
                        My apologies! I was unaware subjects had to be cleared through you
                        Are you the "Blog Cop" or ""Blog Sheriff"?

Comment

Have not been on the Message Boards for months for reasons stated above.

Comment

buckhunter,
                            Ditto. All the ranting about gun grabbers should be directed to their congressional beauzeaux's!

Comment

hunting and firearms go hand in hand do they not? last time i checked i killed a lot of prairie dogs with an AR-15...and i think that its good when people hear news about gun control they share it with the posters in the place we are all going to see it, on the answers section.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad