Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Given the level of intelligence of my New York Politicians. I think it's time for a little Evolutionary Trivia. We all know the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given the level of intelligence of my New York Politicians. I think it's time for a little Evolutionary Trivia. We all know the

Given the level of intelligence of my New York Politicians. I think it's time for a little Evolutionary Trivia. We all know the Opposable Thumb separates us from the Great Apes. But what does the presence of the Digitus Quintus [pinkie finger] separate us from?

Carl, please do not bring attention to my apposable thumbs. If the politicians figure out they come in handy while holding a gun, they may be banned.

Comment

Sloths? and yea aint NY politicians grand?

Comment

All of Walt Disney's cartoon characters have a thumb and three fingers.
        BTW, what kind of an animal is Goofy?

Comment

Possibly dolphins/seals/whales?

Definitely starfish. By the way, what characteristics do humans and starfish have in common?

Comment

The SHOCKER!

Comment

Very good 99, with the level of Mickey Mouse Goverment a very good catch +1.

Comment

OH If I remember there is a similarity in genetic sequencing. Much like us and Chimpanzees. Also the way they walk one side at a time.

Comment

99 No idea; a talking dog?

Comment

Rhipidistians Crossopterygians

Comment

Carl Huber, Pluto is a dog. Goofy wears pants and drives a car...

Comment

Greenhead My bad a pants wearing, car driving, talking dog.:-)

Comment

My apologies. I Googled Goofy's heritage. It turns out he was morphed out of a rare hornless Scottish Bovine. This is further proven through his flared nostrils and rounded flat grass eating teeth. Definitely not canine. Further proof is his child Max with Clarabelle the Cow. Even this cross species breeding was not possible in Disneyland.

Comment

I didn't know that Goofy was married and had children, er, I mean calves.

Comment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goofy

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad