Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The founding fathers believed that governments are instituted among men for the sole purpose of protecting human rights. Theref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panfry101
    replied
    Clay you ask those questions just to get us fired up!!!

Leave a comment:

• Panfry101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Panfry101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Panfry101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    This has been an interesting post to read!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• meagel
    replied
    Yes....

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    By the way, that housing area is complaining of deer and other critters causing problems.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    labrador12

PRETTY GOOD YOUNG MAN, HAD TO GIVE YA A +1 !

The best White Tail area I ever knew is now a housing area, just because they can!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    So the only heathy environment is one that precedes humanity in North America. Your goal is a pre last ice age environment and you think the government, or the Creator assures you that right?? That is the way you define " a healthy environment"???? Un******ing real!!

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    One of the biggest mistakes is Kaibab, the Government screwed it up and they fixed it up.

If you have read it in my past posts, you would have known this!

Now if this isn’t good for you, HAVE A NICE DAY KEN!

GREAT GOBS OF GOOSE GREASE, WHAT WILL THIS BOY THINK UP NEXT>> LOL!

Leave a comment:

• ken.mcloud
    replied
    Clay-

I have defined "healthy environment" at least three times. You clearly are either not reading my posts or are trying to taunt me with some kind of childish game.

one last time for posterity:
    Healthy Environment: An ecosystem that functions the way it did before we mucked it up.

by "we" I mean homo sapiens, including Native Americans

And yes, that includes invasive species.

I agree with shane, this has gotten REALLY stupid, the argument has degraded into whether or not I said something... That I clearly said three times.

Maybe I'll start a new thread and see if I can get some people to actually debate the question.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    shane

NO JOKE!

ken.mcloud still hasn't defined what is a healthy environment? Of course to some, a healthy environment is watching Opra from the safety of their recliner and a trip to the refrigerator is an adventure of its own. The result is becoming handicapped and being put on Welfare for carpal tunnel syndrome using their TV remote!

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    This has gotten really stupid.

Leave a comment:

• ken.mcloud
    replied
    I agree that things are much better now than they were in the past.

However, isn't this a separate issue from whether or not we have a right to a healthy environment?

I'll admit the question is more a philosophical one than a pragmatic one. Though philosophical questions are the ones that underpin nearly all of our important decisions.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    I'm old enough to have gone to Alaska the first time in 1970 as a 19 yr old. I'm old enough to have grown up in an environment in which bald eaqles were extinct. I'm old enough to have grown up in a time in which turkeys were extinct, seeing a deer track was rare, human turds floated down the river on a regular basis, and kids carried jack knives in school without it being a felony offense. I'm old enough to know that the physical environment is way better than it has been for way over 100 years, but the political environment is the worst in ???

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad