Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey first I want to say sorry this isnt really a hunting question at all so please dont be mad. There are these stupid girls in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey first I want to say sorry this isnt really a hunting question at all so please dont be mad. There are these stupid girls in

hey first I want to say sorry this isnt really a hunting question at all so please dont be mad. There are these stupid girls in my class that keep hitting me and stuff. last night at a track meet, one girl pinched me so hard I started to bleed. and another girl threw a rock at me like 4 inches big and 2 inches in width and hit me in my upper-lip . when you were a kid or if you are a kid do or did girls be mean to you like this? what shoul I do about it? again im sorry about this not being a hunting question. I know how much you hate people like that, that write retarted questions. sorry

Dom, Have you talked to the coach or the principal? The rules work both ways. Let your parents know to. Now!

Comment

If they are picking on you now, see to it that they're making you breakfast in the next few years, if you know what I mean.

Comment

thanks Ive alredy told the coach that retard didnt say a thing except now now I dont think they would do something like that.

Comment

They are just flirting, roughly!

Comment

If the coach would'nt do anything you should talk to a another adult. Have you tried talking to these girls?
            Maybe dgbroox is right, and they just like you.

Comment

Take the high road and walk off!
              Not lady like!!

Comment

flip them off, like you would a PETA member or a anti hunting organisation member.

Comment

Thanks but i seriusly dont think they like me.

Comment

It's a sign of affection. just be careful and stay on your toes!

Comment

thanks but I SWEAR IT IS NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE ME! No one flirts like that not that rough! and there are like 5 girls that do this to me! and its been going on for about the whole school year.

Comment

SOMEBBODY HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!!!! Just the girls way of saying I like you.

Comment

Had to read the question again. LOL (not at you just the situation, been there before) I had one girl that pinched me hard like that, and a month later we were dating. Like I said its a crush.

Comment

007dom,
                            The best thing for you to do is to grow up and be tall dark handsome and rich. That'll teach them.

Comment

You'll probably figure this one out on your own as you get older, but just to share with you the benefit of years of wisdom, girls are weird. I wish I could tell you it will all make sense one day, but it won't.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad