Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical question - Let's say you were going out turkey hunting with your 12 gauge and the turkeys weren't gobbling. You kno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I will not shoot it!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with idahooutdoors and + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    No way, dude. Haven't you seen the movies? You'll just aggravate them and they'll vaporize you with their Trog-O-Matic Ionizing Superzapper 65000.

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    Ask if its for sale, how much? Then take it for a test drive. Always looking for a good hunting velicle.

Leave a comment:

• boomer1
    replied
    i say take a few pics then run!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    Which scenario?

If it's the voluptuous, beautiful, green-skinned women aliens whose men have all died of some disease and need men to repopulate the planet, that's okay. Some fur and antennae are all right, too.

But the gray ones with the giant probes? Uh-uh. Fire!

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    Nanu, Nanu!! LOL, completely forgot about Mr. Williams' early endeavors! Sometimes I wonder where these questions come from. Are you asking because you saw one and didn't shoot at it? I personally am not shooting at any freaking flying saucers.

Leave a comment:

• chuckles
    replied
    One thing you trigger happy folks out there might want to consider is that any culture capable of interstellar travel probably has a pretty good bead on you before you get within shooting range of their vessel.
    If you are fortunate enough to encounter an alien culture do ours a favor and approach in a peaceful manner. Otherwise you might end up being exterminated as an annoying predatory species. I doubt anyone wants their salted hide to end up on a stretcher in some intergalactic taxidermy studio waiting to be mounted alongside the primitive weapon you were carrying when harvested.
    ken.mcloud, not sure why people are throwing negatives at you for advising that people not violate the Prime Directive but I did my part to balance the feedback.
    Nanu, Nanu

Leave a comment:

• huntingbabe
    replied
    Heck Yeah Shoot dat thang up!

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    It is an alien, it had to have flown from out of this solar system, it is smarter then us, probably has bigger guns then a turkey hunter, and is much better armored then a turkey hunter. Even if for some reason he was wearing a bullet proof vest, i would reccomend taking a picture, run away, and call the cops.

Leave a comment:

• Mathews347
    replied
    I would go halo on them

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Well being that my 12 gauge only shoots 3 inch shells, I would probably try to make friends with them. But of course if I had 3.5 inch shells I would shoot.

Leave a comment:

• peter
    replied
    defenitly man. they probed me up the ass, theyre always listen man. i thik im goonna smoke some weed and listen to the grateful dead, but judst rembeer they are always listen man

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    idahooutdoors,

LOL thats a classic LOL hey, you never know if you don't ask right?

Leave a comment:

• dgbroox
    replied
    If I was as far frome the truck as I usualy end up turkey hunting, I would ask for a ride back to the truck.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad