Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever faked automotive problems or came up with other excuses to gain an extra day of fishing or hunting??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    No I have not! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    Of course not! Never! Dare thee to question my honor!

(My boss reads this board)

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    No, but the flu hits at the most inopportune times!
    Christian, don't give up activities for one pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• BamaCreekBum
    replied
    Skipped football workouts one time last year to go fishing.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    When I was in college I called in to so many part time jobs it wasn't even funny, even got fired from a few, go figure. I went to the lake one day and my boss at the time was an old retired CW4 from Vietnam. Well I walked in smiling the next day and he asked what my alement was I told him "Spring Fever" Yeah I was fired in about 5 minutes! Hey the bikinies the day before were worth it!

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    When I was in college I called in to so many part time jobs it wasn't even funny, even got fired from a few, go figure. I went to the lake one day and my boss at the time was an old retired CW4 from Vietnam. Well I walked in smiling the next day and he asked what my alement was I told him "Spring Fever" Yeah I was fired in about 5 minutes! Hey the bikinies the day before were worth it!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I am not going to play football this year, so I can go deer and elk hunting, maybe even bear hunting.

Leave a comment:

• 007Dom
    replied
    no, thats cuz im 11 I cant. but thanks for giving me an idea fo when i get older.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I'm self employed. My excuses are limited to getting blessings from my wife.

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    Many moons ago when I was young and dumb, I had my wife call work and tell my boss that the water bed sprung a leak, and I needed to come home immediately.

I had worked second shift for so long, that I wanted to see a sun set, while I fished the Ohio river.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    (LOL) Your kidding right? The answer is yes, but in my defense, I had vacation/sick days left, and it was the "slow' time/season.

Leave a comment:

• Have you ever faked automotive problems or came up with other excuses to gain an extra day of fishing or hunting??????

Have you ever faked automotive problems or came up with other excuses to gain an extra day of fishing or hunting??????

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad