Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever faked automotive problems or came up with other excuses to gain an extra day of fishing or hunting??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever faked automotive problems or came up with other excuses to gain an extra day of fishing or hunting??????

Have you ever faked automotive problems or came up with other excuses to gain an extra day of fishing or hunting??????

(LOL) Your kidding right? The answer is yes, but in my defense, I had vacation/sick days left, and it was the "slow' time/season.

Comment

Many moons ago when I was young and dumb, I had my wife call work and tell my boss that the water bed sprung a leak, and I needed to come home immediately.

I had worked second shift for so long, that I wanted to see a sun set, while I fished the Ohio river.

Comment

I'm self employed. My excuses are limited to getting blessings from my wife.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

no, thats cuz im 11 I cant. but thanks for giving me an idea fo when i get older.

Comment

I am not going to play football this year, so I can go deer and elk hunting, maybe even bear hunting.

Comment

When I was in college I called in to so many part time jobs it wasn't even funny, even got fired from a few, go figure. I went to the lake one day and my boss at the time was an old retired CW4 from Vietnam. Well I walked in smiling the next day and he asked what my alement was I told him "Spring Fever" Yeah I was fired in about 5 minutes! Hey the bikinies the day before were worth it!

Comment

When I was in college I called in to so many part time jobs it wasn't even funny, even got fired from a few, go figure. I went to the lake one day and my boss at the time was an old retired CW4 from Vietnam. Well I walked in smiling the next day and he asked what my alement was I told him "Spring Fever" Yeah I was fired in about 5 minutes! Hey the bikinies the day before were worth it!

Comment

Skipped football workouts one time last year to go fishing.

Comment

No, but the flu hits at the most inopportune times!
                      Christian, don't give up activities for one pleasure.

Comment

Of course not! Never! Dare thee to question my honor!

(My boss reads this board)

Comment

No I have not! LOL.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                            by 99explorer
                            CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                            Anybody
                            Today, 01:09 AM
                          • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                            by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                            Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                          • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                            by 99explorer
                            Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                            Today, 12:57 AM
                          • The George Floyd case.
                            by FirstBubba
                            Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                            Minnesota...
                            Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                          • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                            by crm3006
                            My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                            Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X