Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i would really like to here Del and Clays answers to my questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would really like to here Del and Clays answers to my questions.

i would really like to here Del and Clays answers to my questions.

Which question is it Sir

Comment

The ones about ammo shortage, and the assault weapons ban.

Comment

I can see why... Clay and Del know their stuff.

Comment

Hey kolbster

I gotta run, check back later

Just got a 911 call to help someone move!

Comment

Yes!
            The real problem is, “What is an assault weopon?!”
            Just because it looks like it, doesn’t make it so!

Mexico is complaining about guns from the US and the Whitehouse says guns from the US are being smuggled into Mexico.

Question?

Where in the hell is the serial number of these weapons and why hasn’t there been any arrests made!
            And second, the pictures I have seen are firearms that are old 22’s and bolt action centerfire rifles!
            It’s all a lie just to push the Antigun agenda.

The reasons you don’t hear about any arrests for these weapons is very simple. The guns that have been given to Mexico by the United States Government have been channeled to the drug cortile by criminal Mexican Federal Employees and Politicians. Also they are receiving Kalashnikov's automatic rifle AK47 7.62 mm assault rifle developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov including China, South America and other sources along with explosives and grenades.

I know for a fact, our Government has been sending 30-06 Ball ammo south of the border along with M1 Garand’s etc to find their way into criminal organizations

I'll answer the ammo tonight!

73's

Comment

Ammunition Shortage?
              Six reasons come to mind or the combinations of!

1: The ammunition is being bought off the shelf faster than can be produced by the fear of the Obama administration etc.

2: First Email from Federal Cartridge Corporation was due to Government Contracts being met causing a shortage to the public.

3: Second Email from Federal Cartridge Corporation they are working overtime to meet public demands. (Think about #2, doesn’t this contradict #2 email?)

4: Remember this!

Field Notes April 28, 2009

Ammo Shortage Shuts Down CA Shooting Fair

From the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin:
              The Raahauge's Shooting Sports Fair, a hands-on gun show where you can shoot all the latest firearms on the market, has been cancelled for 2009. The Sports Fair is normally held the first weekend in June each year at Mike Raahauge Shooting Enterprises in Corona. Mike Raahauge said the fair was cancelled because it had become impossible for all the firearm makers to get enough ammunition for this event.
              "I just spoke with all of the manufacturers and none of them can get ammo," said Raahauge late last week.
              This really makes me wonder if we are being told the truth! Why would the Raahauge's Shooting Sports Fair, a hands-on gun show where you can shoot all the latest firearms on the market, has been cancelled for 2009?

4A: Two things to think about, 1st there was plenty of time to acquire and to receive the ammunition and 2nd why would the Manufacturers ditch this opportunity to show off their 2009 line of firearms and ammunition?

5: Ammunition Manufacturers have shifted to fill Government Contracts ahead of schedule with the Obama’s approval to create a shortage to the public until 2011 with the hopes of a total power shift in his favor.

6: Ammunition Manufacturers have shifted to fill Government Contracts ahead of schedule for fear if they do fill the public demands and some ammunition law is passed, they would be liable

I smell a SKUNK!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad